Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting started with Windows Phone developnment part 2

I have found some more resources for getting started with developing for Windows Phone. I am just putting it here so it will be easier to find it for me, and maybe for you :) You should definitely read my first article about starting to program for Windows phone 7 if you haven't already.
Getting started with Windows Phone developnment

I have found flowing resources for learning Windows Phone 7.5 :


Windows Phone Curricula Resources DVD and Online resources

I didn't have time to go through all of this. It seems very useful to me. I prefer video tutorials, but if you are more into reading maybe this will be the thing just for you. This contains few different books and lots of other materials covering C#, Silverlight, XNA, Design, Azure cloud service and other stuff.



Mango Jump Start
I definitely recommend watching this one. This is not a step by step guide. If you have played around with the SDK and the templates but were unable to figure stuff out on your own this videos will definitely help you.


30 to launch is basically a contest. You've got 30 days to create a new app and publish it. Currently the contest is over but it may start again soon. The reason I have put a link to it here is because you there are many nice tips for getting started. There are even some custom videos created just for the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment