Sunday, May 9, 2021

Earn $40 of Free Crypto with Coinbase

Coinbase (the largest Crypto exchange) has presented its earn program. It rewards you with Crypto currencies and offers you chance to learn about crypto projects. Read more to get $40 free crypto (amount changes over time) ...

If you are completely new to cryptocurrencies Coinbase is great place to start. You have to open account on Coinbase. It is safe - the company is US based and it went public recently. While the company is safe investing in Cryptocurrencies is risky. You can loose all your money so do not invest money that you are not ready to loose. I am NOT a financial advisor.

To get your free crypto no purchase is required. You will need to open account on Coinbase. You will have to provide some sort of ID because of the law. To open Coinbase account plese use my referal link. If you use my referal link and you decide to buy $100 of cryptos on Coinbase you will get additional $10 from them for your first purchase. 

To earn free coins use my referal link 

https://www.coinbase.com/join/

after you successfully register go to Coinbase Earn program by clicking 

https://www.coinbase.com/earn

There you will see list of all the tokens you will be able to earn. It is usually few US Dollars but when you add them all up you should get $30 or $40. I passed the Coinbase'es earn program at the begining of the year and now due to growth of the Compound coin and some others I now have close to $200. I am not saying you will be so lucky also. Crypto can go up or down, and after going up it usually goes down eventually but it is free money so I am happy with it. 

Coinbase Earn page looks like this. 



For all the folks that are skeptical and are now saying there is no such thing as free lunch here are the details. Coinbase wants you to open account with them. So they are hoping that those crypto they are "giving away" will nudge you in the right direction. Also they want you to learn about the Crypto and they hope that you will buy crypto when you learn what its purpose is. They earn money either when you buy crypto or sell it so that is their end game. 

Disclamer: I will not give you my phone number so if someone using my name is offering whats app or any other instant message help that is not me. It is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment