Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Qt SDK 1.2 is available for download

Yesterday new Qt SKD 1.2 is released. It targets Symbian devices and Nokia N9. If you are coding for phones you will still use Qt 4.7.4 API. On the other hand if you are a desktop developer you will be able to try first release of 4.8
Nokia mentions that with new SDK 1.2 comes new Qt Creator version 2.4, but I already have that installed on my laptop and I am using Qt SDK 1.1.4. Maybe because I updated my version?
Qt Mobility API 1.2 should also be new adding support to Bluetooth and NFC. There are also 20 new Qt Mobility examples you can access from Welcome screen. Debugging agent CODA is updated to version 1.0.6. Read the full article about Qt SKD 1.2 and download installation.



A month ago I have uploaded a movie to YouTube explaining how to download and istall Qt SDK 1.1.4. You can watch it. Download and install procedure is basically the same.


If you already have Qt SDK 1.1.4 I think it is possible to update to 1.4. I will check and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment