Friday, October 25, 2013

SpeedGauge app For Windows Phone

It has been a while since my last post. My app Speed Gauge is now available for the Windows Phone platform. This means that Video Tutorials explaining how to Develop app like this are coming soon.
For those of you who don't know, SpeedGause is simple app that uses GPS to calculate your current speed. I will create videos explaining how I developed app. I did the same thing for Symbian and MeeGo. You can find the tutorials on this blog. You will learn some basic stuff about developing for Windows Phone. If you like the tutorials please buy the app. It take time to prepare, record and edit the Video and Sound. Also I don't have Windows Phone 8 and I would like one. By Buying the app you will definitely help me out.

Off for now. See you soon with new tutorials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment